Who is St. Joe's?
St. Joe's is a partnership of hospitals, doctors and other health care professionals throughout Southeast Michigan. We work together to strengthen the care in our communities, while giving patients access to more experts and a wider range of advanced services.
Here, you’ll find a compassionate, professional, faith-based setting where your personal and professional goals are celebrated. We view our jobs as ministry, as a calling to a higher purpose. As a member of Trinity Health, the country's second-largest Catholic health care system, we’re steadfast in our mission of improving the health of the communities we serve.
Our Core Values
We live each day by our organization's core values:
- Reverence – We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
- Commitment to Those Who are Poor – We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
- Justice – We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of earth.
- Stewardship – We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
- Integrity – We are faithful to who we say we are.
- Safety - We embrace a culture that prevents harm and nurtures a healing, safe environment for all.
Our Guiding Behaviors
- We support each other in serving our patients and communities
- We communicate openly, honestly, respectfully and directly
- We are fully present
- We are all accountable
- We trust and assume goodness in intentions
- We are continuous learners
Excellence in Action
Excellence in Action is one of our guiding principles as an employer. Imagine working for an organization that holds its associates accountable for always:
- Delivering on its promise of providing a safe environment
- Exceeding customer needs
- Providing unwavering respect
- Offering an uncompromised positive environment
- Promoting and enabling healing
- Valuing inclusion
That’s what we do at St. Joe's, because it’s what our patients expect — and it’s the right thing to do.
We strive to represent diversity at St. Joe's. Our goal is to celebrate diversity, and have a true culture of inclusion within St. Joe's.
We cherish the value of individuality and provide an environment of fairness and equal treatment for everyone.
Having a team with members of different backgrounds brings creativity and vitality to our environment, and it allows us to more effectively serve the diverse Southeast Michigan community. Because we recognize the importance of acknowledging the mix of cultures in our area, we’ve implemented diversity training, and continue to work to increase minority vendors and the recruitment and retention of diverse colleagues.